AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Santa Barbara (2 jobs)
Santa Ynez (1 jobs)
Simi Valley (2 jobs)
**SANTA BARBARA - WE'RE HIRING!!!**
We are currently hiring for PART TIME FURNITURE SALES ASSOCIATES for our SANTA BARBARA LOCATION approximately 20-30+ hours/week including weekends and holidays.
We pride ourselves on our sales associates being up-to-date on the latest trends in home furnishings and accessories. We offer customers the unique ability to purchase direct from our showroom floors and custom order.
Celadon House also offers a full interior design studio, and is capable of providing full service interior design.
Compensation based on experience.
Qualities & Qualifications:
• Customer service experience with high end clientele and interior design professionals
• Professional presence and communication skills
• Willing and motivated to learn our products and unique offerings
• Motivated to generate sales and form lasting customer relationships
• Ability to work with interior design professionals
• Collaborative and team
• Ability to multitask, manage orders, and maintain operating organization
• Strong PC computer skills
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Merchandising showroom when new merchandise arrives to maintain store/visual presentation standards.
• Adhere to operational standards as outlined by the corporate and store management teams.
• Follow through with complete customer service
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit in person at: 1220 State Street.
OPPORTUNITY FOR A PART-TIME LEASING ...
Part /Time leasing specialist position available at Simi Valley apartment community, professionally managed by RCMI.
• Must be available to work Friday, Saturday and Monday.
• Job includes hourly pay with opportunity for commission and benefits.
• Requires experience in sales and customer service with computer skills in word, excel and online advertising. Salary DOE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel:
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
• Responsible for insuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property.
• Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
• Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
• Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
• Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property.
• Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically.
• Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding rentals.
• Responsible to conduct out-reach marketing at least once per week.
• Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process and resident events.
• Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
Email your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
$12 per hour to wash, dry, and iron linens and housekeeping.
• Days and Hours are flexible.
• Estimate 8-10 hours per week.
Dental Front Office
See Me Smile Dental
Private dental office in downtown SB is looking for a front desk.
We require at least TWO years of experience in the dental field (If you have NOT work in the dental field, please
REFRAIN from applying).
This position requires multi-tasking, greeting patients and building patient relations, scheduling appointments, handling phone calls, among other basic administrative duties.
• Must have a minimum of TWO years of experience in a dental office setting.
• FLUENT Spanish Speaker.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
• Knowledge of Easy Dental
• Knowledge of CDT codes
Garden center position
Part-time garden center sales associate position available.
• Will work outside in the garden center between 20-25 hours per week.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please inquire in person...ask for Tom or Heather.
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Simi Valley Jobs,Help Wanted and Employment for Simi Valley,Moorpark,Thousand Oaks,Calabasas,West Hills,Winnetka,Santa Susana, and Ventura County.