AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Santa Barbara (2 jobs)
Simi Valley (1 jobs)
**SANTA BARBARA - WE'RE HIRING!!!**
We are currently hiring for PART TIME FURNITURE SALES ASSOCIATES for our SANTA BARBARA LOCATION approximately 20-30+ hours/week including weekends and holidays.
We pride ourselves on our sales associates being up-to-date on the latest trends in home furnishings and accessories. We offer customers the unique ability to purchase direct from our showroom floors and custom order.
Celadon House also offers a full interior design studio, and is capable of providing full service interior design.
Compensation based on experience.
Qualities & Qualifications:
• Customer service experience with high end clientele and interior design professionals
• Professional presence and communication skills
• Willing and motivated to learn our products and unique offerings
• Motivated to generate sales and form lasting customer relationships
• Ability to work with interior design professionals
• Collaborative and team
• Ability to multitask, manage orders, and maintain operating organization
• Strong PC computer skills
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Merchandising showroom when new merchandise arrives to maintain store/visual presentation standards.
• Adhere to operational standards as outlined by the corporate and store management teams.
• Follow through with complete customer service
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit in person at: 1220 State Street.
Dental Front Office
See Me Smile Dental
Private dental office in downtown SB is looking for a front desk.
We require at least TWO years of experience in the dental field (If you have NOT work in the dental field, please
REFRAIN from applying).
This position requires multi-tasking, greeting patients and building patient relations, scheduling appointments, handling phone calls, among other basic administrative duties.
• Must have a minimum of TWO years of experience in a dental office setting.
• FLUENT Spanish Speaker.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
• Knowledge of Easy Dental
• Knowledge of CDT codes
$12 per hour to wash, dry, and iron linens and housekeeping.
• Days and Hours are flexible.
• Estimate 8-10 hours per week.
© Copyright 2017 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Simi Valley Jobs,Help Wanted and Employment for Simi Valley,Moorpark,Thousand Oaks,Calabasas,West Hills,Winnetka,Santa Susana, and Ventura County.