AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Santa Ynez (2 jobs)
Simi Valley (1 jobs)
Ventura (1 jobs)
Pest Control Technicion
Casner Exterminating Inc
Pest Control: Sales/Service Technician
Service existing and sell new pest control accounts.
Service large route of 200 plus customers in various cities.
- Must be able to work well on your own with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to pass background check and have clean DMV record.
- Must be able to pass state applicator exam within 3 months and Branch 2 exam within 6 months.
Pay is 25% of route up to $10,000 and 28% there after. Experience preferred but will train right person.
Reply to email@example.com
Garden center position
Part-time garden center sales associate position available.
• Will work outside in the garden center between 20-25 hours per week.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please inquire in person...ask for Tom or Heather.
OPPORTUNITY FOR A PART-TIME LEASING ...
Part /Time leasing specialist position available at Simi Valley apartment community, professionally managed by RCMI.
• Must be available to work Friday, Saturday and Monday.
• Job includes hourly pay with opportunity for commission and benefits.
• Requires experience in sales and customer service with computer skills in word, excel and online advertising. Salary DOE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel:
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
• Responsible for insuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property.
• Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
• Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
• Knowledgeable of current market conditions.
• Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property.
• Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically.
• Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding rentals.
• Responsible to conduct out-reach marketing at least once per week.
• Responsible to play an active role in the renewal process and resident events.
• Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.
Part-time cashier position available.
• Approximately 20-25 hours per week.
Please inquire in person...ask for Heather or Tom.
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Simi Valley Jobs,Help Wanted and Employment for Simi Valley,Moorpark,Thousand Oaks,Calabasas,West Hills,Winnetka,Santa Susana, and Ventura County.