AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Guadalupe (1 jobs)
Los Angeles (1 jobs)
Apio Inc, a central coast value added produce company is seeking an experienced Receiving/Yard Manager responsible for the overall management of our receiving activities.
Qualified manager will manage and coordinate daily activities of workers engaged in receiving of produce, and carton yard management.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
• Supervise those entering dockage and receiving information into JDE,
• Receipt of all purchase orders related to the manufacturing operation.
• Manage the recycling and trash/cull waste programs.
• Bin/tray cooling priorities, daily and period end inventory counts.
• Fully understand the operation of all receiving equipment and JDE computer controls.
• Conduct and direct period end physical inventory counts for VA raw products
Perform other duties assigned by Operations Manager which include; safety meetings, receiving reports and working in liaison with administration as needed. Seasonal management of offsite receiving crew.
• Manager should be experienced in all receiving functions with minimum of a 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to maintain accurate complete files
• Understanding of the JDE data entry system, or comparable IT system
• Good mathematical skills
• Must be able to work 45+ hours a week and overtime as needed.
• Bilingual, English/Spanish
• Knowledge of compliance with USDA and GMP standards.
• Familiar with weigh master certification
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Degree preferred or equivalent experience
3 - 5 years of related experience with prior supervisory responsibility.
Outside receiving yard with onsite office.
Qualified candidates, please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Beverly Hills Rent A Car
Beverly Hills Rent A Car, Southern California’s finest high-end car rental enterprise is seeking candidates to fill full time positions in the Los Angeles office.
The ideal candidate must possess a positive attitude in order to service our Customer’s high expectations.
- Take reservations
- Deliver and Pick-up vehicles to clients and locations around Los Angeles
- Prepare and close rental agreements
- Establish credit and qualify Clients
- Inspect vehicles upon the check-out and check-in process
- Interact with customers on vehicle use, during tutorial
- Computer literate, will train on company software `Bluebird`
- Support the Service Agents and the Location Manager.
Weekly work schedule will vary: morning shift to late shift, weekends and holidays.
Benefits after 90 days of continuous employment will be offered.
Please send your resume along with a current DMV report of your driving record.
Personal insurance is required and a clean DMV report is a must.
$11 and up per hour depending on experience, during 90 days probationary period.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinary Technician - Simi Valley
Yosemite Pet Hospital
Yosemite Pet Hospital – Simi Valley, CA
We are looking for an Experienced Veterinary Technician to join our staff.
MONDAY - FRIDAY. NO WEEKENDS, NO NIGHT SHIFTS, NO ’ON CALL’.
Full Time, part time may be available based upon days you can work.
A Great opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Technician. Experience in Veterinary Medicine is required. RVT license accepted.
ALL INQUIRIES AND RESUME’S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A
COMPLETED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
Visit our website to download an application: YOSEMITEPET.COM
Veterinary Technician - Vet Techs interact closely with our clients and our patients, providing client education and implementing the patients’ treatment plans.
Duties will include:
• Receiving patients
• Nursing care
• Obtaining lab samples and performing routine lab tests
• Taking X-rays
• Surgery prep
• Monitoring anesthesia
• Routine dental prophylaxis
• Maintaining the hospital facility.
RVT - Licensed Technicians also perform the following activities: induce anesthesia, routine dental extractions, skin suturing, assisting in surgery, implement overall patient treatment plans.
Commensurate with Experience
Benefit package includes:
Health Insurance program, paid Vacation, paid Holidays, paid CE program, Uniforms and personal pet care discounts.
Monday -- Friday, open some evenings. No ON CALL, No Weekends!
We believe that the entire Hospital Staff is part of our team, and should assist wherever needed. We will stress Teamwork, communication and education for all positions, to help each staff member understand how all of the parts work together, for a smooth and efficient operation.
Contact: Dr. Langrock
We look forward to meeting you!
Yosemite Pet Hospital, Inc.
© Copyright 2014 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Simi Valley Jobs,Help Wanted and Employment for Simi Valley,Moorpark,Thousand Oaks,Calabasas,West Hills,Winnetka,Santa Susana, and Ventura County.